High End Fashion Store Marketing Manager - Kenya
Job Opportunity : Career Vacancy Duma Works Marketing Manager
Job Description : Job Employment at Duma Works for Marketing Manager
Duma Works is recruiting a Marketing Manager for our client; a leading high end fashion store with branches in Nairobi.
Our client is looking to hire a Corporate Marketing Manager to handle current clients and build up the portfolio.
Job Summary: The holder of this position shall be in charge of establishing and implementing marketing strategies on corporate sales, wholesale for all our product range in stock for the client at hand and new clients.
- In charge of creating a public relation and creating customer relationships.
- He/she shall take all contacts of interested customers for follow up and sharing with the sales team.
- He/ She will be handling all whole sale prospects and also corporate clients for all products we have.
- He/she will be responsible for preparation of proposals to prospective corporate clients requesting for a demonstration to their staff.
- Conduct market research to understand current market conditions and competitor information.
- Evaluate the productivity of the marketing events, advertising and promotional activities.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities on a weekly basis.
- Maintain good client relationships and satisfaction through teamwork with sales people.
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor.
- Skill in negotiating/presentation skills.
- Experience in Tendering especially Government tenders.
- Knowledgeable in computer.
- Previous experience in footwear/apparel industry big brands/international exposure.
- Previously having managed a turnover of 2 Million and above monthly.
- Age 35 years and above.
- Degree in Marketing/strategic management.
Cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “ 2238”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2238, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th July 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.