- Grade 12 / Senior Certificate
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a design/product development role or similar field of work within the apparel industry
- Tertiary qualifications in fashion design
- Previous experience sourcing new fabrics, trims and arranging story/colour boards
- Strong understanding of production process and development
- Strong technical skills in Coral Draw, Photoshop and Illustrator for preparing technical drawings, garment construction and preproduction
- Able to work to strict timeframes
- Demonstrate a flair for design and an eye for detail
- Creating designs for performance athletic apparel.
- Manage all aspects of the range of development from initial sketches to samples, fittings and distribution.
- To apply please send your applications to Email Address
- Product Development
- Coral Draw
- Garment Construction
- Desired Qualification Accreditation