Jo Malone Stylist
Understand individual sales and service goals and those of the Boutique and work towards fulfilling these objectives by providing outstanding customer service to each customer.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sell product range and achieve retail sales targets set
- Achieve Items Per Transaction / ARS and mix of business goals set
- Provide Jo Malone service experience to all customers and achieve service targets
- Ensure team executes the Jo Malone service experience with every customer
- Ensure that the Consultation Standards and Jo Malone Service Vision are adhered to at all times
- Execute events according to the events guidelines
- Maintain the Jo Malone image at the counter by cleaning counters, tester stands and displays
- Merchandising of counter and displays
- Duties specified by Boutique Manager or National Sales Manager
- Ensure high standards of grooming, merchandising housekeeping and use of Jo Malone hygiene
- Assist with ensuring adequate stock levels on the shop floor and stock rotation.
- Ensure that the stock room is kept tidy and highlight any discrepancies or issues.
- Undertake specific tasks as given by the Boutique Manager including administrative paperwork
- Work in conjunction with team members and Boutique Manager to ensure efficient running of the Boutique
- Maintain personal grooming to the standards as set by the Company Only Jo Malone fragrance products are to be used during working hours.
- Grade 12
- Retail Cosmetics Experience
- Ability to work retail hours
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.