About the Position:
Responsibilities and Daily Duties:
- Creating designs for performance athletic apparel
- Manage all aspects of the range development from initial sketches to samples, fittings and distribution
Required skills and qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a design/product development role or similar field of work within the apparel industry
- Tertiary qualifications in fashion design
- Previous experience sourcing new fabrics, trims and arranging story/colour boards
- Strong understanding of production process and development
- Strong technical skills in Coral Draw, Photoshop and Illustrator for preparing technical drawings, garment construction and preproduction.
- Able to work to strict timeframes
- Demonstrate a flair for design and an eye for detail.
- R15000 – R20000 pm
- Pension Fund contribution
- Medical Aid contribution