Junior Graphic Designer
Our client within Property Development based in East London is looking for a positive, flexible Graphic Designer that is passionate about communication and willing to learn to join their dynamic team.
Experience with the following applications:
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Amending company corporate documents to ensure they are CI Compliant
- Design all company announcements for internal and external communication.
- Assisting with poster designs, banners, billboards, sales packs, flyers and brochures, etc.
- Taking on small design duties to assist senior graphic designer
- Design invitations for events, social media post, mailers and RSVP management
- Company branding (designing & updating email signatures, business cards, etc)
- Printing, binding, coordinating flyers, brochures and sales packs as required and for special events
- Liaising with external printer companies to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Following briefs accordingly
- Logging all work onto electronic project software to keep track of progress.
- Ad Hoc Photography and editing of shoots on photoshop and lightroom for marketing purposes. (Camera Supplied)
- Editing photos on Photoshop and Lightroom for marketing purposes
- Content generation
- Create and coordinate monthly newsletters for external stakeholders
- Generate frequent social media content for multiple pages
- Assistance with blog topics and copy writing for various topics
- Basic social media knowhow (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube)
- Copy writing for social media posts as well as poster designs, banners, flyers, brochures, etc.
- Social media planning and scheduling posts for Social Media
- Designing social media covers, profiles and posts for multiple pages, celebrations and events.
- Basic knowledge paid social
- Be available for bimonthly events, launches and when required.
- Assist marketing department with planning of events and launches when required
- Scheduling and attending monthly marketing meetings to discuss monthly strategy plans