Diploma in pattern making essential
- 3 to 5 Years’ experience in Garment Technology
- Good communication skills.
- Relevant and adequate experience in clothing manufacturing.
- Excellent Computer skills with the ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge on Lectra an advantage
- The ability to make decisions and provide expertise.
- You need to understand manufacturing processes, work flow and have a thorough knowledge of textile /fabric properties and garment components.
- You need to be a team player and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines especially in fast fashion where the turnaround on product is critical.You will manage faults and returns and will need to understand legislation and testing.
- You will work alongside pattern graders to oversee the sizing, fit and testing of the preproduction garments and samples.