Store Visual Merchandising Associate
As a Store Visual Merchandising Associate you will be accountable for
maximizing sales and profits within the stores by handling visual merchandising
activities in line with the guidelines of the company. You will be a part of
our projects regarding all aspects of visual merchandising. You will combine
your experience and excellent visual merchandising skills to continually grow
the success of the brand and exceed targets year on year.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of
becoming “one of Europe's three most successful apparel retailers by 2023”.
- Incharge of visual merchandising of the store in accordance with the guidelines and promote new lines effectively
- Implementing the visual activities of the store in a daily/weekly and seasonal manner
- Communicating with Store Managers and store team in line with upcoming visual activities and campaigns of the company
- Working closely with Turkey Head Quarter (HQ) Visual Merchandising Team to establish corporate visual standards in the stores
- Ensuring all visual materials (signage, fixtures, mannequins etc.) and arranged in line with corporate guidelines
- Providing comprehensive communication and training programs to the store team about visual activities and standards
- Participating in seasonal workshops at Head Quarter (HQ) and ensures best practice at the store
- Minimum High School Degree
- Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience in similar position
- Passion for trends and fashion
- Consistently show ability to development and resultsoriented
- The ability to solve problems, organize and plan
- The ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving
together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the
So if you ready to dynamism and want to grow with
challenges, come and join us!
At LC Waikiki, we take
the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites.
If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email