Key Account Manager (Fashion)
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC. Founded in 2012, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others. Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment.
Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where
Jumia steps in. We are currently looking for talented people with a passion
for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Sales analysis and reporting of category’s performance:
- Participation in action plans to improve the performance of the category (assortment, size breakage, re categorization, content)
- Preparation of a boost plan in line with the trend of the moment
- Ensure the good implementation of campaigns (best deals, merchandising….)
- Follow up with vendors: assortment, price
- Analysis of the assortment in terms of diversity and price positioning: preparation of the wishlist
- Follow up on the prospecting plan
- Follow the schedule of inbound
- Top engineering or business school or university background
- Meaningful sales experience, with a track record of meeting and/or exceeding business targets.
Expected personal skills:
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Decision making skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Performance and action oriented
- Well organized
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further expectations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multinational fast paced and competitive environment.
What we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longerterm objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet venture
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.