The purpose of this position is to work in collaboration with the Companys current Design Team thereby preparing all forms of 2D and 3D related designs for the Company.
Overall Design Activities include:
- Accomplishes design targets and meets deadlines according to brief set by company/customer through planning, researching, meeting with managing staff, allocating time to prioritised tasks, development of creative design solutions and producing deliverables.
- Develops brand image through excellent quality packaging and print designs with high visual impact.
- Prepares serviette/roll artworks for customers.
- Accomplishes internal and external customer satisfaction through successful turnaround, response rate and quality of service delivered on all design requests.
- Accomplishes everincreasing efficiency and reduced cost to company in artwork production to external customer through training (given and received), researching and improving design processes.
- Maintains company brand consistency through adherence to established corporate identity in all design material.
- Creation of new documentation and updating of existing internal documentation (Adobe Acrobat Electronic Forms).
- Photography of new employees (IDstyle photo) and edits using template for internal use.
- Photography and editing were necessary (production, internal events, award ceremonies)
- Management of a digital library of photographs.
- Web Content Management and Quality Control:
- Maintains the userfriendliness of the web site through analysis and testing of web components.
- Ensures relevance of the web site through consistent improvement in design and content updates.
- Stringent quality controls adhered to in terms of colour standards.
- Copywriting articles for website blog posts
Social Media Management & Online Marketing:
- Work together with other designers to conceptualise and execute social media campaigns throughout the year.
- Dissemination of monthly special newsletters and quarterly update letters via Mailchimp
- Posting of relevant content (conceptual series, industryrelated content, awards, and blog posts) across social media platforms.
- Post Gr. 12 qualification in Design related field
- National Diploma in Graphic / ThreeDimensional Design
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience