Garment Technologist for Outerwear
Diploma in pattern making essential
- Pattern Making Skills essential
- 2 to 4 Years’ experience in Garment Technology
- Relevant and adequate experience in clothing manufacturing.
- Excellent Computer skills with the ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge on Lectra an advantage
- The ability to make decisions and provide expertise.
- You need to understand manufacturing processes, work flow and have a thorough knowledge of textile /fabric properties and garment components.
- You need to be a team player and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines especially in fast fashion where the turnaround on product is critical.
- You will manage faults and returns and will need to understand legislation and testing.
- You will work alongside pattern graders to oversee the sizing, fit and testing of the preproduction garments and samples.