2nd Take is an exciting and dynamic Fashion Retail Franchise Group, specialising in second-hand top international designer labels and brands.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and fashion crazy fashionista to join our team for 1 month (with the potential of being made permanent).
If you are fashion savvy, talented, responsible and creative and you have a passion for fashion, read on!
This is an exciting internship opportunity and you will play an important role in our growing company. This internship will allow you to have a strong impact on our fashion collections and how we present them to our target markets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research current fashion trends and effecting this into our store and online shop
- Trend analysis
- Quality check of stock
- Appropriate pricing
- Keep the goto list of suitable brands/labels for 2nd Take current
- Select items for our store, online shop and media – buy in and showcase them
- Assist in the store on a regular basis
- Administer stock on Sage and upload items onto the online store
- Assist with styling and designing of the window displays
- Merchandise the store
Qualifications and Skills
- Keen sense of current fashion trends
- Huge interest in fashion
- Eye for detail
- Fashion research abilities
- Excellent communications skills
- Well organised and able to multitask
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Conduct market research
- Goal driven and results orientated
- Attention to detail and a "can do" attitude at all times
- Solution orientated
This position is based in Sea Point, Cape Town and available immediately. This position pays a monthly salary of R3500.
If you think you have what it takes and this might be a position you will enjoy, please send us your CV or contact us on 021 434 5878.
If you are interested to see what we look like online, check our website www.2ndtake.co.za