Business Development Star
A fast growing international company is looking for a new BDM to join our team in Centurion. We are leaders in the field of NZ immigration, and are the strongest player in the South African market.
Due to our rapid growth an exciting opportunity in our booming business awaits the right candidate. This is an opportunity to join a great team, with a professional training program leading to an industry based international qualification.
You will work as a trusted and integral team member reporting to the country manager; you will be responsible for meeting directly with clients assessing them against a set of criteria, identifying issues and assessing how our services can be applied to their case to help resolve problems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- forging and maintaining relationships with clients
- keeping detailed notes on each client
- formalizing a strategy for each client in consult with a Licensed Immigration Adviser
- providing detailed briefs to Licensed Immigration Advisers
- maintaining an accurate and ongoing pipeline
- providing reports to the Country Manager
- developing and leveraging the company's branding and profile
- strategic brain storming with Country Manager and CEO
OTE expected to be R12,000/mth
Benefits include access to an international qualification paid for by the company worth R200,000.
- English to native speaker level
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills
- Excellent computing skills
- At least 5 years sales experience
- A proven ability to learn technical products or services, plan, develop and execute strategies
- Proven ability to work in a multidiscipline role
- Experience identifying a clients’ problems and suitable solutions
- Strong background in negotiating contracts