We’re looking for a self-motivated graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our products and to design solutions with high visual impact and to incorporate into our team. The candidate in question needs to have 3-4 years’ experience in a graphic designer role or similar position.
Who We Are:
1609 Group is a consultancy firm, specializing in online gambling and e-commerce platforms. Our biggest client is Lottostar, which hold bookmarkers' licences for fixed-odds betting. As a company we offer our expertise in digital, business and analytical strategy, graphic design, SEO, copywriting, marketing and advertising.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take ownership and accountability for your work
- Work with a wide range of media
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Roll out final designs to complete campaigns
- Test concepts, and assist with user acceptance testing
- Work in a fast paced, ever changing and extremely exciting industry.
- Work with industry leaders and challenge yourself every day
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional room for career growth
- adobe creative suite : 3 to 4 years
- print media : 3 to 4 years
- digital intermediate : 3 to 4 years
- 2 to 3 Years Graphic Design experience
- Proven graphic designing experience and possess a killer portfolio
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
Desired Personal Profile:
- Selfstarter, that is, able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team.
- Flexible and ability to adapt quickly to the everchanging industry.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Selfmotivated, with a strong sense of ownership of work.
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things web and mobile.