Field Sales Representative – Corporate Clothing and Branding
Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within the assigned industry. The Field Sales Representative must plan approaches and pitches and work closely with the Industry Lead and Sales Manager to develop solutions that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Maintain upto-date information on company activities and industry trends.
- Make regular sales calls, telephonically and faceto-face to potential and existing customers to review product needs and determining other opportunities.
- Prepare quotations and sales contracts as required.
- Draft correspondence and responses to potential and existing customers and follow up on leads.
- Provide a weekly sales report, which itemizes meetings undertaken, quotations done and sales concluded for the week and meet set KPIs.
- Provide a weekly sales pipeline, which accurately reflects the value of the sales agreements delivered to as well as the accurate reflection of the profit of concluded sales.
- Meet daily with the relevant Industry Lead to track progress on sales and KPI’s.
- Have a clear understanding of competitors’ activities in the assigned industry.
- Follow the standard sales processes and company policies.
- Ensure all sales orders and quotes are in accordance with standards, processes and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of admin functionality to ensure good accountability and eliminate any future discrepancies.
- Continuously updating customers on product changes and modifications.
- Providing solutions to customers’ problems.
- Liaising between customers and the company for upto-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Performing maintenance and updating of customers’ accounts including contact names for future sales.
- Maintain sales reports on a daily basis by logging sales activity, actions, calls, and quotes on the CRM system and keep it sustained.
- Analyze customer request to identify solutions best fitted for their needs.
- Grade 12.
- Drivers Licence and own vehicle.
- Effective presentation and closing skills.
- Highly selfmotivated and driven.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Must have previous Corporate Clothing and Branding sales experience and a proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Highly computer literate.
- Experience within the assigned industry.
- Ability to upsell.
- Well spoken, well groomed, intelligent and excellent marketing and sales skills.