The Resource Coordinator would provide administrative support to the Resource team for mrpsport.
Your role is key to ensure the Resource department meets the overall objectives which are to procure our product at the best price and quality on time and in full.
The role of the Resource Coordinator for Footwear is to co-ordinate, manage and report on supplier shipments, track and trace pre-production samples, trims and fabric approvals to ensure the critical path and timelines are maintained.
The effective management of suppliers will ensure KVI/ CORE programs are placed on time, delivery is on schedule and any issues are flagged and resolved timeously.
Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers/factories either local or international is key. Finally, you communicate internally across the various merchandise teams around the progress of their orders
This is the entry point into Resourcing however herein lies a great career opportunity to learn and grow much further within Resourcing and the mrpsport business.
What are the key requirements?
- Matric with a relevant degree/diploma in clothing production or clothing design
- Experience in the procurement process of Footwear or Apparel or experience with production/ manufacturing processes would be highly advantageous
- You will learn more about the product in this role, however, any relevant knowledge or experience of product engineering, textiles, patterns and fabric would be an advantage
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills as you will work with VLOOKUP’s and advanced formulas
- We are looking for an expert at administration – you are meticulous, pay close attention to detail, and create structure in your approach to deliver an outcome
- As relationships are key to attain success – building and maintaining relationships with diverse people is a key skill
- You enjoy learning, you are self-motivated, driven and ambitious