Freelance Junior Graphic Designer
We are a creative media and digital marketing agency looking for an enthusiastic, responsible, and creative designer.
Using the creative suite you will be required to:
- Create and lay out graphics
- Provide print ready files for projects
- Follow clients brand guidelines exactly and effectively portray brands and brand values visually
Kocojelly is a creative, digital and physical, media design agency specialising in branding, social media and communication, and of course design. We offer original ideas and unique concepts to all communication needs across various platforms. Our dynamic graphic design studio focuses on design and print of logos, adverts, websites, folders, signatures, brochures, invitations, corporate identity, new media, leaflets, adverts, exhibition graphics, booklets, annual reports, corporate identity, image manipulations, etc. We do everything from building websites, to writing copy, to taking photographs of your products.
- Competence in Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and InDesign)
- Competence in MS Office
- Good knowledge of the print process - set up your own artwork for print.
- Good understanding and use of the English language
- Digital design experience: websites, digital, online, presentations and video
- HTML knowledge
- After Effects
- Be meticulous when it comes to attention to detail
- Must have a strong interest in design trends
- Creative – must have artistic flair and have an eye for design
- Be able to handle pressure
- Able to stick to deadlines
- Team player but also able to work on your own, unsupervised
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
If you meet the criteria and are interested:
Send your portfolio in PDF format or as a link to an online portfolio (NB: no larger than 5MB).
Your summarised CV with references