Tbwa Internship 2019
Internship**Are you in your last year of studies? How does your 2019 look like?**
If the answer is **YES **to the above questions and you have completed your studies in the below fields then the TBWA Internship programme is for you.
- Strategy / Brand Communications
- Graphic Designer/Digital Designers/Multi-Media Designer
- Public Relations
- Project Management
- Art Director
- Data Analysts
- **Minimum Requirements**
Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Successfully completed a 3 or 4-year Diploma /Degree in the discipline the application is being made. Be computer literate with MS packages. MS projects in certain disciplines will be an advantage
- Be a South African citizen and under the age of 35
- No previously completed internships
- No prior workplace experience in the field of study
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Be prepared to enter into a learning agreement for 12 months commencing January 2019
- Please note permanent employment is not guaranteed after completion of this program
Please complete the attached application form and submit it through to by no later 26th November 2018.
No late applications will be accepted.
- Job Type**: Internship
- Diploma (Required)