This position will be responsible for the execution of the Visual Merchandising of our stores.
- Physically merchandise shelves and ensure that all size curves are available for customers in terms of available stock on hand;
- Displays are to conform according to visual standards set by the Creative Director / Visual Merchandising of Retail
- Ensure that the overall presentation and general Polo display in stores, are in line with the VM standards - i.e. from lighting to flooring and display themes;
- Ensure that the display is maintained within the parameters of set budgets and expenditure are accounted for;
- Identify, resolve and follow through on problematic areas
- Check stock levels; ensure new stock is highly visible; ensure brand image is maintained;
- Drawing up of weekly survey reports for Sales and Marketing in terms of: Stock levels, Department concerns Chain store environments, Highlight concerns from the Independent trading environments.
- Must have completed matric;
- A responsible person with high levels of accuracy;
- High levels of attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a similar position;
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines