Programmes and Events Manager
Our Programmes and Events Manager will conceptualise and coordinate project activities, manage internal and external events; manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members.
- Conceptualising Book Bunk’s non architectural events and programmes across three libraries (i.e book launches and readings, homework clubs, screenings, podcasts, etc)
- Developing budgets and proposals for events and programmes that respond to our research findings
- Breaking projects into doable tasks; developing timelines
- Engagement with artists and other individuals who wish to use the library spaces as hubs
- Creating and updating workflows; managing our events calendar