Head of Marketing
The Head of Marketing will oversee all the marketing activities for the companies within his/her portfolio; applying marketing best practice and forward thinking strategy
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
● Be the single point of contact for the marketing team and management.
● Coordinate on-time delivery of projects with Marketing Channel Managers.
● Attend weekly meetings.
● Be the spin-master for marketing activities, avid communicator and insight master
● Produce marketing weekly reports and call out significant shifts.
● Forecasting and budgeting for marketing campaigns.
● Produce team marketing monthly reports of KPI achievements.
● Conduct quarterly market analysis.
● Master customer acquisition and retention strategy for your team.
● Translate business targets into tactical marketing strategies, actions and results
● Own & drive all group projects for your companies.
● Write documentation and lead the implementation of complex technical marketing projects.
● Own brand voice for all brands in close collaboration with management.
● Quarterly recommendations for allocation of budgets to different channels (including online/offline campaigns)
● Responsible for new marketing tools and/or tactic testing and (if successful) team training.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
● Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a marketing position.
● 2-3 years’ experience in management
● Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration (or) relevant work experience.
● Experience in strategy development and implementation
● Good interpersonal skills
● Good organizational and planning skills
● Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice.
● Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge with multiple marketing channels; at least 2-3 of the following:
○ Social Media
○ Content / Blogs
○ Email / CRM
○ Outdoor / Events / PR
○ Radio / TV / Print
● Highly motivated and results driven individual