Eunique Africa is a leading fashion house that has been distributing high quality clothes for the last 15 years from some of Americas leading fashion houses
We are seeking to fill the position of a Graphic Designer/ Photographer. The person will work directly under the General Manager to ensure operations run smoothly.
Graphic Designer/ Photographer Job Responsibilities
- Designing and/or updating flyers, posters, postcards, handbooks and print ads
- Redesigning flyers and posters into other sizes for various print and web use
- Collecting and/or creating design assets for other designers, such as photos, logos, data, charts and graphs
- Handling photo requests based on prioritization of marketing goals/campaigns
- Gathering and preparing photos for various print and web use
- Editing and organizing new and existing photos
- Scheduling and performing photo shoots for our items
- Scheduling and performing portrait and staged photo shoots in (amateur) department studio
- Using and maintaining studio lights and backdrops
- Participating in informational/planning meetings for various projects
Qualifications for the Graphic Designer/ Photographer Job
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience working professionally in a design and/or photography field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Talented and creative.
- Must have knowlege for creative softwares.
- Ability to initiate and complete the project without supervision
- Technical photography skills
- Patience and concentration
- Attention to detail
- Strong networking skills
- Team working skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer care
- Flexible approach
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good proof reading skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to schedule and priorities
HOW TO APPLY
To apply send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th February 2017. Include your previous/current and expected salary in the application.