Luxury fashion Operations Manager
Our client, is a luxury fashion brand design company, is looking for a driven and hands on Operations Manager for their office in Nairobi. He/She will be responsible for the planning and execution of all operations in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring that various management reports and schedules are generated in a timely manner.
He /she will be in contact with clients and suppliers, hence needs to have excellent communication skills and will also be involved in business development Experience in the retail sector is an added advantage.
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager Job
- Develop accurate financial plans and projections for the company operations in Kenya and abroad
- Working closely with MD on strategic, commercial and business development issues
- Coordinate and supervise all the operation processes
- Analyse and reconcile costing sheets
- Manage a system with the cash projection
- Maintain and reconcile the debtor’s ledger and ensure prompt collection of amounts owing to the firm
- Reconcile, invoice and ensure that amounts owing to suppliers are paid correctly and on time
- Ensure that expenses are properly authorised and charged to the correct accounts.
- Supervise and monitor the performance of the team assigned in the department
- Post monthly payroll summaries and ensure that the payroll liabilities are paid within the prescribed deadlines, including all statutory liabilities.
- Coordinate supplies and ship dates
- Ensure proper time management for the production process as well as in the office
Qualifications for the Operations Manager Job
- At least five years of work experience in similar line of duty
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other computer packages
- Strong administrative skills, analytic with eye for details
- Experience in the retail sector is an added advantage
- Driven and Ambitious
- Ability to work independent with little supervision
- Problem solving and a multitasker
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Ability to work regularly under time pressure
How to Apply
If you feel you fit this role,please use this link to apply http://talentboard.co.ke/displayj