Junior Product Photographer
A renowned Development company based in Cape Town is looking for a Junior Product Photographer to join their team on a full time permanent basis. They are offering a good compensation package which consists out of a good Basic Salary of R 8,000.00 per month plus 10% shift allowance and awesome benefits. Experience in Product Photography is critical. 1 Year Minimum experience required. Shift work: 06h00 – 14h00 / 14h00 – 22h00.
Core Purpose of Job:
Silo product photography is responsible for the accurate representation and capture of brand and retail products, on spec and in time. All lighting and angle rules must be followed and images captured to Silo software accurately and in time.
Dimensions of Job:
Silo Photography: Images captured by photography must adhere to Silo and client specs. Products are prepped and photographed accurately, consistently on spec and in time delivering high quality marketing images. Technical skill, camera, camera software, lighting, Team work
Key Performance Areas:
· Product photography of brand and retail product.
· Products are delivered to studio and requires rotation between various stations for the delivery of
data images or planograms images as well as marketing images.
· Photographers work in shift and in teams which require communication and team work.
· All products require data images or planograms that relate to the copy on products. Ensure all
planograms are loaded for each product photographed.
· All products require absolutely every angle and spec available for our library. Ensure this rules are
followed and images are loaded accurately, consistently and in required time.
· Follow photography angles, camera and lighting specs as prescribed by Silo style guide as well as
· Follow strict deadlines / daily targets
· Assist fellow photographers where needed
· Studio & equipment maintenance – keep all equipment in order and take responsibility for the
equipment you work with.
· Keep the work space and studio neat at all times with equipment in place.
Key Performance Indicators:
· Speed – to be able to work fast and accurately
· Attention to detail
· Work under pressure
· Good communication skills
· Work unsupervised and be proactive.
· Good problem solving
Nature and Scope of Job:
1. On demand product photography – fast turnaround times with delivery of high quality images
accurately, consistently on spec and in time.
2. Fast turn around times and shift hours
3. Impact on Retailers as well as Brands
· Product Photography Portfolio and experience
· Technical camera and lighting skills and experience
· Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One, Mac
· Photography and studio lighting experience – min of 1 year.
Junior Photographer develop into a mid-level and then senior level photographer.
This could be a description of work relationships and physical work conditions.
The photographers work in a busy studio environment or on client premises with daily deadlines. Tidy clean space daily is very important – maintenance of space and equipment.
Applying for this position:
Only open to South African citizens.
If you are interested and qualify for this position, please send your CV with position title as reference to: email@example.com