The role of media in branding African fashion
Digital media plays a key role in helping fashion entrepreneurs navigate the new digital era, whilst contributing to increasing the visibility of the ‘Made in Africa’ movement.
Digital media is defined by Digital Logic as “any form of media that uses electronic devices for distribution. This form of media can be created, viewed, modified and distributed via electronic devices. Digital media is commonly used in software, video games, videos, websites, social media, and online advertising”.
These tools are key to familiarize ourselves with African up-and-running fashion brands, and support them in reaching new clients, whilst shedding some light on the movers and shakers who are breaking down barriers on the continent.
Join some of the best players of this field!
The eighth episode of the Fashionomics Africa webinar series intends to:
- Bring together and foster a discussion with key players of the digital media industry who support African fashion brands in increasing their visibility regionally and on the international stage;
- Identify and present the role of digital media in improving the exposure of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises operating in the fashion sector;
- Discuss how to improve the visibility of Africa’s fashion and textile industry inside and outside the continent;
- Discuss the future of the fashion industry in the age of digitalization and disrupted traditional channels;
- Provide concrete recommendations to African fashion entrepreneurs and businesses on how to take advantage of digital media tools to boost their brands.
this webinar has already finished and the registration form is now closed.
Thank you for your interest!
Create a Fashionomics Africa's account to not miss any future events.