- Aninver Development Partners S.L. (hereinafter, “Aninver”), domiciled at Paseo de la Farola 8, entreplanta, oficina 5, Malaga 29016 Spain, and registered in the Commercial Registry of Malaga, with CIF B65909863, is the manager of the web www.fashionomicsafrica.org (hereinafter, “the SITE”) on behalf of the African Development Bank, puts at the disposal of Internet users for the purpose of regulating the provision of personal information in the execution of the different services through the SITE in the following Terms. If you do not agree with all the Terms, or if you are under the age of thirteen (13), do not use the Site. Please, review all of the Terms carefully before using the Site.
- Except typographical error, Aninver is solely responsible for the promotions and offers contained in the SITE. Aninver is not liable for any other promotion or offer other than those contained in the SITE. Aninver is only liable for damages that the User may suffer as a result of the use of the SITE when such damage is attributable to willful misconduct of Aninver. The User acknowledges and agrees that the use of the SITE, as well as, where appropriate, the provision of services offered therein is at his sole risk and responsibility. Aninver is not responsible for any damages that may arise from (i) inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, faults and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or appliances and computer equipment that prevent users from or delay the provision of services or navigating the system, (ii) delays or blockages in the use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems, (iii) those caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of Aninver, (iv) the inability to provide the Service or allow access for reasons not attributable to Aninver, due to the User, third parties or events of force majeure. Aninver does not promise that the site or any content, service or feature of the site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the site will provide specific results. All information provided on the SITE is subject to change without notice. Aninver cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Aninver disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Aninver disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site and/or any Aninver Services. The User assumes total responsibility for his use of the SITE and any linked sites.
- Aninver will hold the intellectual property rights on the contents of the SITE. The User shall not use, for purposes other than the purpose of the SITE, any kind of material or content accessed through this. The SITE contains links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under Aninver’s control, and Aninver is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. This content is at the sole responsibility of the entity that has made it available. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites. The User acknowledges and voluntarily accepts that the use of the services takes place, in any case, under his sole responsibility. Given the nature of these services, the content of the messages published through them expresses only the opinion of its author. Aninver does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, so that in no event shall be responsible for any content or consequences of the use of this information.
- You must follow the policies available through the Services. You must not use our Services improperly. You can only use the Services to the extent that the law allows. We may suspend or cancel our services if you do not meet our policies or conditions, or if we believe that your conduct may be malicious. Aninver may disclose any information we have about you if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the SITE, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury either intentionally or unintentionally to Aninver’s rights or property, or the rights or property of users of the SITE. The User agrees that he will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or Aninver’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to Aninver. Using our services does not make you the owner of any intellectual property rights or the contents you are accessing. You can only use the content of our Services if you are authorized by the holder or if permitted by the law. These conditions do not give you the right to use any marks or logos used in our Services. Do not remove, hide or alter the legal notices to be displayed in our Services.
- If you are acting on behalf of a company or other entity, you declare that you have full legal authority to subject the company or such entity to these Terms and Conditions. Aninver holds harmless from all claims, demands or legal actions that may result from the use of the Services or breach of these conditions or in connection therewith, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees.
Aninver is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) ((EU) 2016/679) imposes responsibilities on all companies regarding the collection and use of information about individuals. Furthermore, the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights, protects personal data and guarantees digital rights.
This policy explains how Aninver uses the personal data that we collect from the User when you use the Aninver website.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Data Controller: Aninver Development Partners S.L.
- Address: Paseo de la Farola 8, entreplanta, oficina 5, Malaga 29016, Spain
- NIF: B65909863
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered in: Commercial Registry of Malaga
- Represented by:
- Domain Name: www.fashionomicsafrica.org (hereinafter, “the SITE”)
Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing The SITE collects and processes personal data including, but not limited to, personal identification information including name, email address, phone numbers etc. Aninver collect this data so that we:
- can allow the User access to our services;
- keep the User informed about services or products that may be of interest to you, including those provided by a third party, and to provide technical and commercial information about the SITE;
- can improve the supply of our services to the User;
- study and design new services under the User preferences;
- send commercial communications by e-mail advertising, SMS, MMS;
- undertake statistical studies;
- process orders, requests or any type of request made by the User through any form of contact that is made available to the User on the SITE;
- can send the User our newsletter.
- register online or place an order for any of Aninver’s services;
- use or view the Aninver website via your browser’s cookies.
Lawful Basis for Processing
Registering online or viewing the Fashionomics Africa website via your browser cookies
Legitimate Business Interest
Placing an order for Fashionomics Africa services
Personal information may be shared with other companies within the Aninver group of companies. The User’s data will not be shared with third parties outside of the EEA.
If the legal basis for retaining your data is Legitimate Business Interest, Aninver will retain the User’s personal data for managing our clients and subscribers in accordance with Aninver’s Data Retention Policy. If the legal basis for holding the User’s data is Contractual Necessity, Aninver will retain your personal data as required to fulfil our contractual obligations and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Where Aninver no longer need to process your personal data for the purposes set out above, Aninver will delete your personal data from our systems.
Cookies used by the SITE are only associated with an anonymous user and computer, and themselves do not provide personal data of the User. By using cookies, it is possible to the SITE´s server to recognise the web browser used by the User in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to Users who have registered previously, access areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
The User has the right to:
- access any personal data Aninver holds about you. Aninver will provide details of the purposes of the processing, the types of personal data we hold and the people to whom your personal data has been disclosed;
- data Portability – Subject to certain conditions, the User is entitled to receive the personal data which you have provided to Aninver and which is processed by Aninver by automated means, in a structured, commonly-used machine readable format.
- have inaccurate or incomplete personal data corrected or to restrict the processing of personal data whilst the accuracy is checked;
- where data is held for legitimate business interest the User has the right to ask to have personal data Aninver holds about you erased. This enables the User to ask Aninver to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for Aninver continuing to process it. The User also has the right to ask Aninver to delete or remove your personal data where the User has successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where Aninver may have processed your information unlawfully or where Aninver are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law;
- withdraw consent at any time where Aninver are relying on consent to process the User’s personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before the User withdraws your consent; and
- lodge a complaint with the Ley Española de Protección de Datos – AEPD if you have a concern about your personal data.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
The User can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by Aninver.
Aninver may need to request specific information from the User to help us confirm the User’s identity and ensure the User’s right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it. Aninver may also contact the User to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
There is no charge for you to access your data, however, Aninver reserve the right to charge a fee for reasonable administration costs where the request is excessive or to provide further copies of your data.
We aim to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.